Angelica J. Anguiano
Meet Attorney Angelica Anguiano
Angelica J. Anguiano is a civil litigation attorney whose practice is focused on plaintiff claims involving injuries and/or death resulting from car accidents, falls, and dog bites. She has been successful arguing motions, including summary judgment motions. She has helped her clients prevail during mediations, arbitrations and jury trials. She also has experience arguing in front of the California Fifth District Court of Appeal to help clarify issues regarding the duties that insurance agents owe to their clients. Helping people reclaim their lives and regain what they’ve lost is her number one priority.
Prior to becoming an attorney, she worked in our prelitigation department from 2010-2013 while attending law school. During this time, she assisted clients in making insurance claims for their injuries. Prior to being employed at our office, she worked at her father’s law firm for five years where she helped clients with their personal injury claims, and became interested in studying law.
Through her experience, she has become passionate about helping her clients triumph against bullying by insurance companies and their attorneys.
She currently serves as Finance Chair of the Stanislaus County Fair Board, Secretary of Haven Women's Center of Stanislaus County, and an advisory member of PIQE (Parent Institute for Quality Education).
The daughter of immigrants, Mrs. Anguiano is fluent in Spanish. She spends her weekends exploring California and spending time with her son and husband.
* * *
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world”
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Humphreys College, Stockton, California
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Stanislaus County Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Stanislaus County Fair Board, Finance Chair
- Haven Women's Center of Stanislaus County, Member
- Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE), Advisory Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Women's Center of Stanislaus County
- Murals in Motown and PIQE (Parent Institute for Quality Education)